Data Manager required for Secondary School in Bracknell
At Engage Education Services, we’re currently recruiting for an Data specialist for a fantastic school in Bracknell. If you’re a thorough premises manager with experience managing a Secondary school campus, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Engage Education Services team specialise in the placement of non-classroom-based staff including Administrators, HR, Finance and Facilities.About the roleAs the Data specialist, you will be an integral part of the school’s operational functions, providing support to SLT and staff.
- To provide strategic and operational management of the school’s Management Information System (MIS) and data handling within the school.
- Set up and maintain the schools internal database to ensure data integrity.
- Communicating with the schools senior leadership team, governors and trustees on performance data from across the school.
- Building strong relationships with data providers across the school, this can include attendance officers, HR and examinations officers.
- Experience working within a school environment
- A valid DBS on the DBS update service
- Knowledge of database management and a strong working knowledge of SIMS.
About usWe are Engage Education Services, the most trusted education recruitment agency
- Get paid in line with Agency Workers Regulations
- Your own dedicated consultant who can assist you in your role
- £150 'Refer a Friend’ bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
How to applyYou can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.