Sales & Operations Co-Ordinator - Falkirk - £24k - £28k + Commission
We have an exciting opportunity to join us in our Scotland office based near Falkirk as a Sales and Operations Co-Ordinator, covering the Scotland area. We are an international, market leading company providing commercial catering servicing. We have recently opened our office in Scotland, and this is an exciting time to join us and make a positive impact and be part of a successful team.
The role is all about supporting and delivering excellent customer service and working closely with our Sales and Operations teams. We are looking for like-minded people who are dynamic, focused and communicate effectively and get a real buzz out of doing the doing - first time every time.
You will fit in well at MCFT, if you’re able to work in a fast-paced environment, have strong attention to detail and enjoy working with people who have the same emphasis on delivering quality service and a desire to be the best at what you do.
- Support sales including cold calling to set up appointments for the Business Development Manager.
- Assist in the generation of quotations and ensure our CRM (Customer Relations Management) database is updated and accurate.
- Scheduling service calls (PPM), break downs and remedial works - liaison point with engineers and customers.
- Purchasing and procurement of materials to support engineers.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed and delivered within KPI’s and service level agreements.
You will need:
- Previous telephone customer service experience, preferably within the hospitality/service sector although full training will be given.
- To be able to confidently resolve issues and manage difficult and challenging situations.
- To be a self-starter, who enjoys working as part of a team.
- A positive, can do and hands on approach and able to build relationships internal and external.
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer you:
Rewards: Excellent benefits: 28 days holidays (plus bank holidays), Life Cover, Health Plan and Pension Plan and discretionary bonus
Work: Fulfil your career aspirations and get that work life balance
Organisation: We’re at the leading edge of our field - achieving year on year growth and forecast to double in size in the next few years
Opportunity: On joining MCFT you will be part of a great team which truly invests and values people and can provide you with the challenge and environment to reach your potential
People:Are at the corner of our business. We want our business to be the best and you to be the best