Administrator wanted on full time temporary (on-going) role with our highly regarded manufacturing client based in Whitburn.
With duties covering aspects of HR admin, finance admin and general administration - you will form part of this highly successful team, operating Monday to Friday 0830 to 1700 (daily). This is an on-site role and can not be worked remotely.
Being an ongoing temporary role, there is potential for a permanent role based on your success in this function.
Accountability's include but are not limited to:
- Support the administration of people management activity across an assigned area of responsibility
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders to alter attendance management system with verified information related to absence details, overtime and employee information changes
- Provide and secure the appropriate paperwork for line managers to facilitate people management processes and procedures e.g. return to works, disciplinaries, grievances etc.
- Maintain appropriate compliance records e.g. health & safety training
- Run and send time sheet reports to the appropriate stakeholders Ensure the timely ordering of all goods and services to meet business requirements
- Raise purchase requisitions
- Review query log to identify outstanding queries
- Liaise with business users to understand discrepancies
- Contact suppliers to query invoice discrepancies
- Maintain up to date information relating to each query within the query log
- Chase credit notes from suppliers for invoice queries when appropriate
- Facilitate the delivery of outgoing mail
- Maintain up to date information displayed across an assigned area
- Monitor and order stationery to maintain availability for an assigned area
- Provide note taking support when required
- Liaise with the landlord to arrange general site maintenance e.g. grass cutting, pest control
- Coordinate the cleaning and repair of PPE, reporting issues identified by wears
- Produce fobs for issue and ensure they are cancelled when no longer employed Coordinate the facilitation of visitors onto site
- Supply and collect Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for visits to operational areas
- Liaise with security to arrange access onto site
- Travel to specific locations in order to undertake role requirements as required
- Represent your function or business at meetings or events as required
- Undertake any reasonable request in order to support the needs of the business
This role is looking for candidates available immediately. If interested please apply now for a fast response.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.