Our client, a nationwide fit-out principal contractor based in North Northamptonshire specialise in both internal and external build solutions currently require X2 Project Managers to work on a range of new projects with long-established Clients. The right Project Manager should have experience in retail fit outs or experience in new builds along with groundworks knowledge.
This role would present a Project Manager with the opportunity to join a stable yet ambitious company that can facilitate a new employee’s desire for progression along with the right environment to flourish within. You will also have a fantastic opportunity to make a great impression with work that comes your way. You would be expected to carry out site visits nationwide.
This position will not be on the market for long, so if you have any questions or you are interested, do not hesitate to call, or simply apply.
Project Manager- Position Overview
- Direct and manage project development from inception to completion.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents.
- Effectively communicate and manage project commercial expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Plan and schedule project programme timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation and presentations as required by client.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Be ultimately responsible for the health and safety during the construction phase of projects managed.
- To travel nationwide depending on location of projects.
Project Manager- Position Requirements
- Experience in a similar role
- Previously managed retail fit outs or any newbuild experience along with groundworks/tarmacking
- Communicates clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adaptable- identify work priorities and manage own workload, able to change with business needs
- Interpersonal skills - able to work effectively with others and establish positive relationships with employees and external parties
- PC skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required; able to adapt to and learn new systems
Project Manager- Position Remuneration
- Salary - £55,000 to £65,000 dependent upon experience
- Company Car/ Car allowance
- Travel Expenses
- Monday to Friday
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company Pension
Streamline Search are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of this vacancy.