Manpower are again supporting a rapidly growing Retail company in their search for an analytical Assistant Merchandiser to join the growing team.With an aggressive growth plan in place, existing stores including their flagship store and brand new offices that they are moving into this month (September) this is a fabulous time to be joining the team.This Assistant Merchandiser role is critical to the company as it is down to you and your colleagues to ensure that the Right stock gets to the Right store at the Right time!The Merchandising team is responsible for financial planning & stock management for every product. You will review past trade, current performance and make predictions about future sales, calculating what intake & stock you will need to potentialize the business.
You will be;
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth running day-to-day of the Merchandising department. Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve sales plans and margin/profit targets for the department.
- Monitoring the department performance and identifying opportunities, as well as potential risk/loss.
- Evaluating the running of the department, whilst focusing on lead times and general performance.
- Developing and managing an MAA.
- Managing the WSSI and supporting trade plan
- Responsible for setting the allocation parameters and ensuring the right balance and volume of stock is sent to each of the stores.
- Working closely with the warehouse to ensure product availability is maintained.
You will have;
- Proven experience in Merchandising in a Home or Fashion Retail business
- Experience of planning weekly WSSI
- Ability to manage and own a number of categories
- Excellent Communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, Intermediate Excel to include Pivot Tables and V Lookups
- Passion re Merchandising
- Can Do Attitude
This Assistant Merchandiser job is hybrid although initially you will need to be onsite more to complete your training plus there is offsite training in Loughton that you will need to attend (travel expenses paid). Once you are established you will be hybrid at least 2 days a week working from home.What's in it for you?Salary £28 - £32kBonus25 days holiday plus bank holidaysPensionHybrid workingStaff discount