Are you an experienced Office Administrator and looking for a varied role?
Would you like to join a growing company in the energy sector and support their continued growth?
As Business Administrator you will be a key member of the team, providing day-to-day administration support with their ongoing projects, and also be responsible for
- Tracking financial information and managing budgets
- Accounting support, such as producing and tracking Purchase Orders and Invoices,
- Tracking company performance
- Dealing with phone calls / emails and tracking enquiries
- Liaise and consult with clients, staff, and suppliers
- Manage budget and procurement of company expenses
- General office upkeep and administration
To be considered for the role of Business Administrator you will:
- Be highly organised and self-motivated
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have broad business knowledge
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have previous experience working with numbers
- Have a good level of education.
- Be a strong team player, with a can-do attitude
- Can be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
Office Manager | Office Support | Business Administrator | Project Support | Business Support
Bluestream Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary / contract recruitment.