Our client, a leading international moving and relocation entity, is now looking to appoint a Customer Service Move Coordinator to join their team in the UK, to be based in Kent, primarily working with French speaking clients.
We are looking for candidates who are fluent in French and have strong Customer Service experience in any service focused Industry.
The ability to work in a pressurised environment and help clients and customers, treating them with understanding and empathy at difficult times.
The Move Coordinator works closely with clients and assignees in the support of all transportation services related to a move, and offers additional support services which may be requested by clients who need help with getting set up and functional upon their arrival in their new destination.
Primary interface is with the assignees for which the services are being provided as well as the network of supplier partners that our client work with. This position will provide a single point of coordination for these clients.
Coordinate door to door move include but not limited to;
- Initiation call
- Provision of all move related documents i.e. insurance, customs
- Arranging of a pre-move survey
- Conducting phone surveys when appropriate
- Quoting of move
- Booking move with approved supplier, i.e. origin, freight, customs, destination, 3rd party
- Monitoring and tracking of shipment
- Updating assignee & booker or client at each step of the process
- Ensuring all claim/insurance details are passed to the claims team
- Maintain single point of contact throughout move
- Correct usage of documentation for all clients
- Ensure data integrity in operational system
- Maximise all revenue opportunities
- Ensure the best possible cost for service being purchased
- Approval of supplier invoices
- Preparation of sales invoices
- Compilation of Rates including supplier costs and rates to client
- Training of new and existing staff
- Adherence to all quality guidelines &processes
- Identify new opportunities
- Provide support to Sales team when necessary
- Spoken and written French & English
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and customer service skills
- Customer focused
- Solid decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and develop solutions to problems
- Detail oriented
- Maintains effective working relationships
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks
- Consultative, listening, and leadership skills
- Strong technology skills
- Awareness of assignment challenges in the international marketplace
- Negotiation and persuasion capability
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with this industry leading company. Please apply today for further information.