We're looking for people comfortable working in a Customer Service environment.
It's our customer service teams amazing efforts, hard work and dedication that sets us apart from the rest, which is why we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Fantastic monthly bonus where you could earn around an additional £2000 per year!
- 31 days holiday including all bank holidays
- Discount and cash back on hundreds of high-street shops
- Optional private healthcare plan (BUPA)
- Lots of great monthly incentives where you can win a range of prizes and rewards!
- Hybrid working! Once our new starters are competent in their role, we operate a hybrid working business, offering employees the ability to blend between office and home working for better work life balance!
What you'll be doing:
- Tailoring affordable repayment plans to help our customers on the road to financial recovery
- Handling inbound and dialler based outbound calls
- Providing exceptional customer service via telephone
What to expect when you join us:
You'll spend up to 16 weeks in office for training Monday - Friday between 09:00 - 17:00. Once you're ready to go, you'll move onto our weekly shift patterns to ensure we're there to support our customers when they need us. We're open Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturdays 8am - 5pm.
Choose your hours - You have the option of a 35, 37.5 or 40 hour per week contract with shift patterns that can be completed over 5 days per week. You will work 1 in 3 Saturdays with a day off during the week prior to a Saturday shift.
You'll be working a six-week rolling shift rotation, meaning you know where you need to be well in advance to help you plan.
**As this position is a financial role successful candidates will have to undergo a basic credit check and criminal background check**