We believe that as a Financial Representative, you make a key impact on the branch atmosphere, as the official face of Fidelity. Through integrity and honesty, we know you will inspire client dedication and engagement to develop long-lasting positive relationships with Fidelity.The Expertise We're Looking For
- Customer service, phone, or financial services experience will prepare you for this role
- Banking, insurance, or financial experience is an excellent addition to your experience
- We will support you while you learn the FINRA licensing material and work to obtain the Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Degree and/or other professional certifications are helpful; if you don't already have a CFP or degree, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you obtain one
It is our mission for the Financial Representative to have rewarding interactions with clients. As a subject matter specialist in compliance and all front lobby transactions, you will partner and contribute to branch success by identifying opportunities to deepen relationships.The Skills You Bring
- Superb interpersonal skills and passion to engage with clients
- An aptitude to assess client needs and identify opportunities
- Remarkable attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks
- Being coachable, collaborative, and curious are your "go to" attributes
- A key member of the team, you are offering support to Fidelity's most valuable clients daily
- By identifying leads and making effective introductions, you are directly impacting the success of the branch
- Your efforts will be valued by clients and you will find working with those clients a rewarding experience
- As a technology champion for the branch, you will be an early adopter of technology and share what you have learned with the team
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling "Dynamic Working."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.