Task and Responsibilities;
Commissioning Engineer job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
• Reviews the project technical documentation and the contractual requirements.
• Defines commissioning work packages and prepare the relevant procedures with the assistance of discipline engineers.
• Supervises commissioning field activities.
• Prepare and maintain commission records of site observations, testing processes and checklists.
• Ensures safe execution of all commissioning activities through the application of the work permit procedure.
• Coordinates activities of vendor representatives and subcontractors.
• Guide testing processes and motivate specialists to achieve standard results.
• Compile commission report data for summarizing
• Attain customer satisfaction through adhering to owner guidelines with the entire project team.
Education: Bachelor degree in Electrical engineering, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or Process Technology.
Working Experience: Require minimum three (3) year experience, preferably with a system integration company or similar. Excellent knowledge in chemical theories of air pollution control, water or wastewater process technology. Fresh Graduate with good fundamental engineering knowledge and academic result.
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
Experience and Knowledge of flow metering, instrumentation, PLC, SCADA, valves, pumps, sampling systems, analyzer, Flow Computers, E&I wiring and control panels.
Excellent inter-personal skills, a proactive team player in combination with a strong self-supporting/ independent character.
Willingness to frequent outstation travel.
Commercial awareness, good command of English and good presentation skills.
Ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks. Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast paced multi-disciplinary team environment
Fluent written and spoken in English, Bahasa Malaysia.