We are a fast-growing smart home company that has already disrupted this space with many new innovations. We design and build the entire range of smart home products. Our clients are owners of premium and luxury homes. Our smart home products are designed to meet both the functional and aesthetic needs of luxury homes.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Manager- Talent Acquisition to join HR team. As a TA Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates both for IT and Non-IT Requirement. You'll be a part of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
Someone with extensive experience in non-IT hiring, particularly for functions like operations (Blue collar- skilled) and sales, will be given preference.
- Work closely with line managers to understand their headcount requirements on a yearly, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Building overall talent strategy including the strategic workforce plan tied with a strong recruitment delivery plan to meet the growing business needs.
- Assist the Head of HR in preparing and executing the annual Workforce Plan.
- Control, maintains and updates workforce plan and prepares related monthly and weekly reports.
- Manage the whole recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing of potential candidates, compensation negotiations, and preparing and finalizing job offers.
- Manage effective recruitment time-frames and ensure opened positions are filled in a timely manner
- Facilitate and coordinate the development of job descriptions (“JD”) for every position. Ensure that the JDs are updated on a timely basis.
- Develop creative recruitment solutions and talent pipeline strategies.
- Attend career and college fairs, Job Fairs, and similar events
Reports to: HR Head
Qualification : Graduate in any discipline
Experience and Skills :
- 5 to 7 years of experience as TA Manager or similar HR role
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting techniques and methods.
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment tools
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills