Spoon is scouting for talented software engineering students to join us in building an amazing Fin-tech product that helps the Gen Z and young millennials build their credit history like no other by offering them their first credit card. Spoon’s technology stack comprises of Flutter (Mobile app) and Firebase/Google Cloud
As a backend developer, your responsibilities would include
- Own the product and work on varied technology stacks to bring out the best product.
- Closely work with external API vendors to connect them with the Spoon mobile app via Firebase Cloud Functions written in TypeScript
- Quickly understand problems and figure out the best way to implement them using the solutions offered by Google Cloud/Firebase.
- Familiarity with VPCs and VPC connectors in Google Cloud.
- Strong understanding of Git/GitHub.
- Experience with DevOps or automation in a cloud environment.
Nice to haves
- Learn widely used encryption mechanisms such as RSA/AES
- Be familiar with Java and Python