Spoon is scouting for talented software engineering students to join us in building an amazing Fin-tech product that helps the Gen Z and young millennials build their credit history like no other by offering them their first credit card. Spoon’s technology stack comprises of Flutter (Mobile app) and Firebase/Google Cloud
As a frontend developer, your responsibilities would include
- Own the product and work on varied technology stacks to bring out the best product.
- Architect, develop, test, roll out our consumer facing app (Spoon)
- Plan development timelines with the founder and product team.
- Be ready to adapt to changing technologies.
- Work closely with the product and design team to decide on feasible designs and implement them in Flutter.
- Understanding of any state management solution in Flutter (apart from setState).
- Strong understanding of Git + GitHub.
- Experience in Firebase for Flutter and Google Cloud.
- Great communication skills to understand the project and execute.
- Familiarity with Local store/ data management handling using solutions such as Hive, Moor, SQFlite.
Nice to haves
- Experience in doing some native code in Android and/or iOS.
- Experiment with animations in the Flutter out of the box or using frameworks like Rive.