Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.
Assemble a wide variety of component parts, to build complete units, with a focus of on-line operations.Responsibilities:
1) Apply, align, attach, insert, and fasten various commodities, components, parts, sub-assemblies, or units to chassis in required order and sequence.
2) Work from Engineering specifications (work instructions), sketches, schematic diagrams, blueprints, process sheets, check sheets, photo books, and verbal instructions.
3) Perform necessary adjustments as unit progresses down assembly line.
4) Record defects that require off-line and on-line corrections. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, excessive continuation of defective parts, improper function, and assembling to proper supervision or management.
5) Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness, function, operation, and appearance.
6) Assist in the development of assembly practices and procedures.
7) Move materials as necessary in the performance of duties.
8) Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
9) Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
10) May perform touch-up or small repair work when assigned.
11) Perform other duties as required or directed.
** Pay starts at $21.08/hr. with pay increases every 6 months to a max of $24.17/hr. **
- Must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent
- Manual dexterity required
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including the ability to lift up to 45 pounds
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO:
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.