CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are looking for a Process Engineer-Assembly Line & Automation, located in Wichita, KS OR Burlington, IAResponsibilities:
Main objectives of this role are as follows:
Process Implementation and Support - Plant
• Support plants by promoting best practice implementation and diffusion; with a particular focus on layout, equipment and tooling across entire assembly line
• Drive development of innovative solutions, mainly in assembly processes, in order to increase plant efficiency, process robustness and plant flexibility across entire assembly line
• Support and coordinate main investments in assembly areas
Major Projects & Footprint
• Contribute major Manufacturing Studies with focus to innovation on assembly equipment and data management (collaborative robots, flexible lines, big data solution).
• Support Company Industry 4.0 rootmap definition and drive CE plants implementation.
• Contribute to business study preparation and presentation, with investments and Value Stream Map analysis.
New Product Launch support – Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
• Support NPL managers (New Product Launches), on defining preliminary manufacturing investment.
• Work with Product Engineering to drive Design for Assembly optimization and catch opportunity for innovative process application across entire assembly line operation.
• Contribute to new process definition and optimization, new tools and equipment study, purchasing and installation, according to the project plan, across entire assembly line.
• Benchmark industrial competitors and suppliers, scouting new more efficient applications.
Identify and prioritize critical plant processes and propose improvement plan and technical solution.
• Share Best practices across plant contributing to the manufacturing community development
Standardization and Governance
• Guide plant in the development of Capital Approval Request documents and provide support to the management in the approval phase.
• Coordinate regional projects in collaboration with the other central process managers.
Annual salary range for this position is $96,900-$130,150 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role)Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, or other Engineering field
- 3-5 years of manufacturing experience in mass production assembly, in automation, or in central manufacturing engineering staff as assembly expert.
- Available to travel up to 20% of the time to Regional plants and suppliers; and occasionally traveling in other regions.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.