Who We Are
Corvias' property management philosophy is simple. We take a holistic, "resident first" approach to housing and maintenance so our partners can focus on their core mission, whether it's educating students or maximizing military readiness. For more than 20 years, we've used that approach to create safe, high-quality places to live, learn, work and interact for our partners' residents throughout the U.S. If you want to contribute to a team dedicated to making a difference in the lives of the people we serve, we'd like to talk to you. Corvias can help you build a rewarding career that values superior customer service skills, innovation, and hard work. We'll also provide you with abundant opportunities for professional growth and giving back..
How You'll Contribute to the Team
The Resident Associate serves the dual purpose of performing account management services as the primary point of contact for all resident transactions arising from current lease agreements, and generating revenue from fee enforcement, lease enhancements, and renewals. This role is accountable for achieving resident satisfaction and retention targets.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with residents by promptly and thoroughly responding to resident concerns, questions, and requests while adhering to company policies and fair housing guidelines.
- Perform the resident move-in, move-out, and eviction processes, including all associated inspections, notifications, and paperwork.
- Perform basic accounting and collections activities; maintain the tenant ledger to track all revenue and expense associated with each lease agreement.
- Promote a high quality living environment by monitoring resident compliance with community policies, including enforcing standards and educating residents about policies, as needed.
- Ensure residents receive timely information about community events, programs, and initiatives.
- Achieve retention goals by proactively informing residents about lease renewal options and cross-community relocation opportunities; execute the lease renewal process.
- Project a positive image of the community by organizing materials, reporting defects, and spot cleaning, as needed.
- Perform administrative duties, such as answering phones, maintaining files, performing data entry, and compiling reports.
- And other duties as assigned.
Role Specific Requirements Include:
- 3+ years of prior work experience coordinating customer accounts or leases; strongly prefer experience across different roles, different products, or different markets.
- Demonstrated ability to retain customer base by securing account or lease renewal, including proven success cross-selling or upselling.
- Proven success ensuring customer compliance with account or lease terms; strongly prefer experience with collections, evictions, or fee assessments.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer complaints by using independent judgment to assess the situation, quickly formulate potential solutions, and present options to the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally interact and relate to individuals with diverse backgrounds.
- Require prior experience working in an environment that demonstrates an ability to adapt to changing priorities or unexpected interruptions, including unscheduled customer interactions in person and via phone.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to work weekend and evening hours
- Customer Focus - Prioritizes and takes action on the needs of both internal and external customers. Designs and delivers products and services with the customer experience top of mind.
- Teamwork and Collaboration - Capable of working well with others both on the team and cross-functionally to achieve individual goals, team goals, department goals, and/or organizational goals. Values diverse perspectives and working with others as a way to achieve the best output possible.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Uses critical thinking to evaluate problems, gather information, understand causes, and identify best possible solutions. Invests time in planning, discovery, and reflection to drive better decisions and more efficient implementations.
- Resilience - Thrives and grows in a rapidly changing and complex environment. Displays flexibility, activates networks, and adopts a continuous growth mindset to learn from mistakes and bounce back from adversity.
- Creativity and Innovation - Thinks beyond the confines of traditional models to recognize opportunities and find new and better ways of doing things. Encourages experimentation and accepts failure as a driver of innovation.
Corvias Group, LLC (the "Company") does not discriminate in employment or applications for employment based on an applicant's sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, service in the armed forces of the United States, disability, or any other protected classification as outlined by Federal, State or local laws.
Learn more about Corvias' External Recruiting Policy.
Learn more about Pay Transparency.
Licenses & CertificationsDriver's License (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)