Come join a friendly and diverse clinical team that provides quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a part-time (18 hrs/wk) Licensed Clinician in Leominster, MA.
The Emergency Services unit is available 24/7 to provide on-site or mobile assessments and referrals for further treatment to any individual experiencing a mental health or substance abuse problem, or both. The ESP services communities within Worcester county. Services are provided to children, adolescents, and adults in various community settings and at emergency rooms within the catchment. Our staff assess clients for critical symptoms and work with the client to coordinate their next phase of treatment. The Emergency Services Program uses a strength-based and person centered approach when intervening in crisis situations to ensure that clients are provided individualized care and support.
Clinicians thoroughly assess issues of suicide, homicide, inability to care for self and impairment in judgment. Once an assessment is completed Clinicians work with the individual and his/her supports, both formal and informal, to coordinate the next phase of treatment.
Compensation based on education and related work experience, licensure and other qualifications
Health and Dental insurance (available upon starting)
Generous paid sick, personal, holiday, and vacation time
Life and Disability insurance
401k with agency contribution
Wellness activity discounts
Work related travel reimbursement
Weekly clinical supervision to meet clinical licensing requirements
*Recruitment bonus available for new employees*
- Emergency mental health assessment and stabilization of adults and children in the community and at hospital locations
- To provide a short term clinical crisis intervention service that is a mobile, on site, face to face therapeutic response to individuals experiencing a behavioral health crisis
- Evaluate individuals in crisis and in a variety of locations, and then refer them to appropriate service providers
- Coordinate service referrals as necessary and coordinate referrals to other levels of care
- Obtain proper authorizations for certain levels of care
- Emergency evaluations of individuals in crisis
- Clinical assessment and disposition to appropriate level of care
Respects diverse views and approaches, demonstrates Standards of Respect, and contributes to creating and maintaining an environment of professionalism, tolerance, civility and acceptance toward all employees, patients and visitors.
- Grade 7- Clinician III: Masters degree in a clinical course of study in behavioral health (social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, counseling or related field) that meet the academic requirements for independent licensure in psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, or mental health counseling in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Requires licensure as LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, or is actively working towards licensure in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Grade 8- Clinician IV: Masters degree in a clinical course of study (social work, psychology, counseling or related field) and LICSW licensure or licensed Psychologist
1-2 years of experience preferred working in a fast paced medical clinic, trauma, or respite setting and/or providing medical services to homeless individuals either in clinic or community based settings is preferred.
Commitment to providing outstanding care.
Must have excellent clinical, written and verbal skills.
All bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Current valid US-issued drivers license and ability to provide a registered and insured automobile for work related purposes, including travel between work sites
- Must be able to pass a CORI background check
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability. These regulations require affirmative action by Community Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.