Discounted Staff Meals!
Era Living is seeking a part-time Housekeeper to become the newest member of our Housekeeping team located in our Ida Culver House Broadview Community, North Seattle, WA. We take great pride in providing superior housekeeping services that make our residents’ lives better. We hope you’ll join us in providing this excellent service!
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
**Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit (hours worked, age, etc.)
This role is responsible for cleaning apartments and common areas on campus. This includes changing linens, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, light dusting, etc. The responsibilities might also include helping the Housekeeping Director in other areas of community that need cleaning.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to perform routine Housekeeping/Laundry functions in a health care institution
- Ability to follow all regulations and requirements ensuring personal and resident safety at all times
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Ability to schedule tasks effectively to meet strict deadlines and within allotted time
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
- Must comply with the Washington State COVID-19 vaccination requirement for healthcare workers
Education and Experience:
- Previous housekeeping experience, preferred.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application! Please visit our careers site at http://www.eraliving.com/about/careers/
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter’s) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).JB.0.00.LN