Comfort Keepers is looking to add a new Home Health Aide to join our Ball Ground team. The Home Health Aide will assist residents in their homes with all daily activities. These activities include everyday living, housekeeping, bathing and dressing, transportation, cooking, shopping, toileting, medication, mobility, and continence care.
**If you would like to have an initial screening and set up an interview right away, please call 770-887-0499 and press option “3.” We are available 24/7 and 365 days a year!**
The ideal person for this position has the experience, compassion, and a solid understanding of all aspects of patient home health care.
Non-CNA's Start at $14/hr, CNA's start at $15. Pay is competitive and increases with experience, and we offer $3/hour more on weekends!
- Support daily activities – Ensure residents' safety and well-being are met by facilitating social interactions, therapeutic conversations, and secure environments. Offer prompts to the client, if needed, such as toileting, eating, and any liquid needs. Observe the patients' medical health as well as their physical and mental responses. Provide written and verbal reports about the residents' condition and guidance to their families. Exercise the patient as needed.
- Apply compliance knowledge – Demonstrate knowledge of all aspects of resident care by using a sensitive approach. Knowledge and compliance of all state resident rights are required.
- High school diploma or GED required and current state license
- Safe driving record with reliable transportation and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Premium Weekend Pay ($3/hr additional))
- Double Time Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health & Wellness Packages
- Paid Continued Education
- Scholarship Program
- Retirement Plans with Employer designated Match
- Pay Day Advance Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposits on Pay Day
- Paid Travel Time for Multiple Daily Clients
- Paid Mileage (If using your vehicle for client transportation or errands).
- Monthly Schedules
- Comfort Keepers Discount Program
- Smart Apps (These apps help you access your schedules, continued education, and your payroll information, from any smart device).
- Growing Company with Opportunities for Development
Powered by JazzHR