Offering a $2500 Sign-on Bonus
Are you interested in creating the Planograms that Merchandisers use in the stores?
Then check out what's needed to be a part of this team in Nashville, TN!
- Provide space management and section merchandising on the assigned categories at the assigned customers. This includes analysis of financial data and the ability to provide space related insights at both the account and market level.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of client-specific reporting that measures performance against strategies and objectives.
- Developing and insuring that planograms meet both the Customer’s and Client’s visual standards, all the while increasing space for brands represented by Acosta based on sales performance.
- Set up and run team meetings with BM and clients to discuss client needs and upcoming projects.
- Maintain and update all plan-o-grams for assigned categories and/or sections for assigned customers
- Responsible for quality control of data sources and ensuring accuracy of deliverables, often requiring engagement with other BI associates and data/tool vendors.
- Perform user-acceptance-testing for space management tools.
- Must have 2 – 3 years of industry level experience or an Associate’s Degree
- Knowledge in Apollo, Spaceman, or Prospace Space Management Software or reset/merchandising experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate relevant information.
- Identifies and leverages relevant data to diagnose situations and identify potential solutions.
- Able to effectively and independently conduct data mining utilizing CPG math concepts and tools.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and strong organizational skills is preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and be willing to take ownership in your responsibilities as well as your career path.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following Acosta values:
People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.