**$500 Sign on Bonus**
We're looking for a qualified, motivated Housekeeping Inspector.
The Housekeeping Inspector will supervise, direct, assist, and assure the completion of housekeeping tasks assigned to Room Attendants and Housepersons in guest rooms and corridors to maintain Pyramid Hotel Groups high standards of cleanliness.
- Visually inspect VIP rooms, guest rooms and corridors for cleanliness and appearance.
- Train and monitor performance of room attendants and housepersons. Provide organization, instruction, guidance, communication, counselling, as well as exercise good judgement, while reinforcing high standards of quality.
- Prepare work performance reports on all personnel assigned to work area and submit to the Executive Housekeeper. Ensure all jobs are completed within the shift.
- Take requested inventories of furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies, etc.
- Ensure that both carts and linen/supply closets are kept clean, neat, and stocked according to departmental guidelines. Upon inspection of VIP rooms, make certain all VIP supplies are in place.
- Report all maintenance deficiencies in guest rooms and corridors via work orders. Telephone deficiencies considered emergencies to the maintenance department.
- Expedite special guest requests, such as extra towels, blankets or pillows.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Assist room attendants and houseperson in securing all supplies and tools necessary for the completion of their jobs as the need arises.
- Report all suspicious persons or actions, hazardous conditions, etc. to the Security Department.
- Respond to guest questions. Provide guest assistance, directions, and information as requested.
- Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergency situations.
Other duties as assigned such as assisting Room Attendants when necessary.