Contract Support Administrator
£24,000 TO £27,000 dependent on experience
42.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Contract Support Administrator on behalf of our client. The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Services team.
25 days holiday (pro-rata) per annum plus Bank Holidays
Death in Service Benefit: 2 x base salary
Pension: Workplace pension with matched contribution
Vitality Health Insurance
Training budgets in each department either for things we identify or by request if beneficial to the company
- Scheduling the work of Services team, monitoring the workload and work rate and ensuring that all engineers are fully utilized.
- Taking enquiries from clients by email or telephone and responding to these by assigning an engineer, subcontractor or Manager to complete the tasks as appropriate.
- Administrator for the Company CAFM system (incl. mobile tablets) for the Services team.
- Responsible for setting up maintenance contracts, including but not limited to:
- Planning and assigning of engineer and subcontractor maintenance service visit
- Raising of subcontractor purchase orders associated with maintenance tasks
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance of all service visits associated with maintenance contracts
- Chasing and recording of all engineer and subcontractor service work sheets
- Chasing of quotations and recommendations following completion of maintenance tasks
- Updating of client electronic systems
- Production of reports or analysis on maintenance contracts as requested.
- To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of the Services team, including the raising of purchase orders, timely receipting of purchase invoices and producing invoices for work as it is completed.
- To assist in the production of supporting financial information.
- To undertake general office duties relating to the Services team including, but not limited to: Correspondence, dealing with post and emails and filing; ordering stationery and the updating of electronic records.
- To maintain and update any additional manual records relating to the Services team.
- Material purchase orders and the administration of the purchase order/ invoice process.
- Subcontractor purchase orders and the administration of the purchase order/ invoice process.
- Processing customer orders and raising sales invoicing for team on a weekly basis.
- Initial point of contact for the escalation process - dealing with queries and complaints on the telephone & by email.
- To enable full auditable trails with for example but not limited to invoices, timesheets, purchase orders and PI approvals.
- Provide support to Senior Contract Support when required and in periods of annual leave.
- Carry out any other duties reasonably requested by your Line Manager.
Excellent IT skills (MS Office)
High standard of numeracy and literacy
Previously worked in a facilities management or construction environment
Flexible, methodical and accurate approach to tasks
Must be able to communicate with others at all level
Methodical with a high level of attention to detail accuracy standards
Drive and ambition
Attention to detail
Positive attitude to enquires and the ability to multi task
Pays attention to detail outlook when dealing with tasks
Takes ownership and delivers to deadlines
Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required
Takes prompt action to begin and accomplish objectives;
Efficiently follows assignments through to successful completion with proper attention to detail.
Flexible and proactive approach to task requirements
If you have the relevant experience and are interested please apply asap.