This business are integration specialists. Their mission is to help their clients realise their potential and enable them to do business in every direction.
Very simply - they assist businesses in managing their entire e-commerce lifecycle!
Their range of software and services they offer allows suppliers, retailers and end consumers to connect in one global commerce network. With their flexible, integrated and fully managed service solutions, customers of any size can easily connect with any trading partner while enjoying the peace of mind of a proven service platform that reliably handles tens of millions of transactions annually, without the need for any customer interaction.
Established for over 20 years, this business has grown exponentially in Europe and the United States. As a fast-growing technology business, boasting many household names amongst their expanding global customer base, they are looking to continue the growth by recruiting talented individuals who are eager to develop their skills within a friendly and motivational work environment.
Regardless of which industry you are interested in starting a career in, the language, skills, and business process knowledge you will gain from this role will be a strong foundation for any path.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that a steady flow of potential clients is generated on a monthly basis
- Contacting Senior Leaders in small, medium and enterprise businesses to establish a relationship and begin the sales process
- You will promote this businesses services and solutions whilst arranging meetings for the solution specialists
You will be:
- Confident - as you will be speaking to new people every single day!
- Forward-thinking - to be able to identify new opportunities, wherever they may arise from
- Creative - as you will be utilising the phone, email campaigns, LinkedIn and various other methods of outreach
- Target driven - as this role will involve you working towards KPIs
- An excellent communicator - so you are confident with speaking with business owners and decision makers
- Motivation & drive - specifically to pursue a graduate career in technology sales
- Intelligent - as you’ll be communicating with C-Level individuals and managing a challenging workload on a daily basis
- Coachable - you’ll be someone that can take direction and is willing to learn!
- Organisation - updating the CRM system consistently will be a key part of your role, organisation and attention to detail is essential.
And what do you get in return?
- Strong remuneration package - £22,000 base salary with the opportunity to earn commission from day 1
- Opportunity for progression - you can expect progression within this role around months 9-12, with opportunities to potentially progress into other areas of the business
- Regular company socials - including nights out, Christmas parties, company sports teams and sales kick off events!
- Plenty of benefits aimed at employee wellbeing - including free private healthcare
Interviews are taking place ASAP, what are you waiting for?