You’re a homecare hero.
Giving your patients the opportunity to rest and get care at home is what fills you up. When it comes to providing passionate home health and/or hospice care to your patients, you pride yourself on your ability to think on your feet and deliver expert care outside of a clinical setting. Your nursing experience has made you comfortable working independently and your skills give you the confidence you need to provide excellent care. You know that providing care in your patient’s home is where you need to be, and we want you to share your passion with Ohio Living and join us as an LPN Field Staff.
Why Ohio Living is different
- Build relationships. More than any other area of nursing, home care allows you to foster a bond with patients and their families that is unlike any other. You’ll enjoy the appreciation and closeness that make your work more rewarding.
- Be independent. You can handle your day your way, as long as you are self-motivated, professional and efficient in your time management. These roles offer excellent balance with mainly daytime hours.
- Many ways to care. It takes a special person to adapt to differing home settings with skill and compassion. Ohio Living also offers hospice nursing or nursing at our residences, should you wish to explore new areas.
- Support and rewards. While you will be working independently, we are always here when you need support. We offer the technology you need for patient records. Rewards include mileage reimbursement and productivity bonus pay.
- Attractive pay and benefits. We offer everything you expect, plus a retirement plan, paid time off, education assistance, pay advances up to $500 and recognition programs.
What you’ll do
With an assigned schedule of patients, you’ll provide ongoing assessment and nursing care to patients in homes throughout several counties. As an LPN Field Staff team member, you will provide home health care, hospice care, or both. That includes developing care plans, providing treatment and working closely with patients and families. You’ll also maintain accurate patient records through use of mobile devices.
What it takes
- Current Ohio nursing license and one year of acute care or medical-surgical experience required
- Experience in a Medicare-certified home health agency and knowledge of EMR preferred
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and acceptable driving record
Ohio Living Home Health and Hospice in Greater Akron is a premier provider in Cuyahoga, Huron, Lorain, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit and Wayne counties offering hospice and palliative care, private-duty home care, long-term nursing care, physical/speech/occupational therapies, home health aides, social work services, medication administration, wound care management, IV therapy and more. Most importantly, we’re a company that:
- chooses to operate as a faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- makes its mission the heart of our organization by consistently exceeding the needs and expectations of those we serve
- provides an engaging, recognition centered, team-oriented workplace dedicated to career, family and faith
Why work at Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice?
Depending on an employee’s status, they may benefit from:
- competitive wages
- medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 403b retirement savings
- paid time off including your birthday
- training, continuing education, and education assistance
- pay advances up to $500
- the latest technology
- mileage reimbursement
- unlimited career opportunities
- and much more!
Who is Ohio Living?
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio Living is one of the nation’s largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organizations. Since its founding in 1922, Ohio Living has defined the highest standards of quality of life for adults through its 12 life plan communities and Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice in 50 Ohio counties.
Our mission is to provide adults with caring and quality services toward the enhancement of physical, mental and spiritual well-being consistent with the Christian Gospel.
Care • Integrity • Customer Service • Innovation
Financial Stewardship • Leadership • Inclusion