Greetings from L&T Infotech. We're hiring for AWS Admin
Role : AWS Admin
Exp : 5 - 8 Yrs
Location : Chennai/Pune
Note : We need 15 Days’ notice period only.
Job Description :
• Monitoring performance and availability of the infrastructure on the AWS platform
• Optimization of the environment for ensuring maximum performance maintaining the baselines of services intact. In case of any changes in the services adding additional cost,
• Additional service provisioning, hardware profile change, increasing resources
• Provisioning of cloud resources and managing implementation automation (limited to AWS Infra scope)
• Creating backups for different AWS services and applications
• Identifying the performance bottlenecks
• Deploy resources with Cloud formation template for EC2 instances & AWS Portal
• Manage the Patches on all Servers for Operating Systems as per patch management Policy
• Patching / change to include during weekends for all supported systems.
• Leverage existing tools like Dynatrace for application monitoring.
• Leverage existing Grafana and Prometheus for EKS cluster monitoring.
• Managing Resource Groups (Allocate Resource Policies, Configure Resource Locks, Move, Remove resource groups
• Configure Storage Accounts
• Configure Private and Public Routes
• To configure/manage the AWS networking services and firewalls and implement firewall rules and network Policies based on VECCO request.
• Version/patch upgrade defined maintenance windows for production and non-production resources
• Using AMI and sharing feedback on AMI
• Create Image for EC2 Instance
• Restart and Shutdown EC2 Instance
• Troubleshoot Operating System issues
• Troubleshoot issues with snapshot Backup and restore
• Creating, deleting, attaching, and detaching storage volumes
• Attaching Network Interfaces to the Instances.
• Analyze performance metrics and update potential issues and implement remediation
• Maintain process document for all support process and procedures, created during transition period.
• Perform ad hoc change (e.g., change filesystem ownership, permission, create directory, collect files/logs.) as per service/change management process agreed during transition
• OS Hardening
PaaS Services (EMR, Lambda, Glue, Kinesis):
• Service account management & Configuration, data transfer/management, access management (user and credential management)
• Reviewing Performance parameters
• Analyze alerts and raise incidents
• Monitor Kinesis Data Stream / Firehouse
• Participate in project activities to build Cloud X applications
• Lead the architectural work to be done to set-up Cloud X operations toolchain set-up (existing tools, coupling with Snow, new tools…)
• Support on-boarding applications onto the Cloud X platform, Cloud Legacy applications (go live, documentation review, hyper care…)
• Assist on application DevOps pipelines roll-out
• Contribute to product and deployment roadmap development
• Support Cloud X MVPs on new AWS services to ensure proper transition to offshore team
• Participate in the new application development phase to infuse operational knowledge (aka “Ops in Dev”)
• Provide AWS Architecture Recommendations
Best practice recommendations for deploying AWS Infrastructure