Company: BioGenomics Ltd (www.biogenomics.co.in)
BioGenomics is a Science driven enterprise. Led by eminent scientists, business professionals and a focused team of molecular biologists, microbiologists and protein engineers, BioGenomics has, in a short span of 20 years, developed dozens of Biopharmaceuticals and Biotech products. BioGenomics has a strong scientific base and we aim to innovate and adapt to the changing socio-economic demands of healthcare, at every stage, from Laboratory Bench to Manufacturing Shopfloor.
Position: Assistant Manager - Finance
We are looking for an experienced Finance Professional to support Business Unit heads for effective monitoring of operational & financial performance metrics that are necessary for managing profitable business operations
Location: Mumbai (Thane)
- Assisting in Finalization of Budget, Planning & Forecast.
- Assisting in monthly /quarterly/ annually closing of accounts as per IFRS and Ind-AS.
- Assisting in implementing systems, procedures & manuals for preparation & maintenance of Statutory Books of Accounts & financial statements, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Preparation and monitoring all statutory tax compliances and submissions covering GST laws and income tax laws
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other related activities.
- Coordinating in planning & management activities for completion of internal audit ,statutory audit , Tax audit and GST audit within time.
- Computing cost of products & services by gathering information from respective departments to prepare sales quotations.
- CA with min. two years of experience /M.com with min. 6 years of experience
- Expertise in MS Excel (creating spreadsheets, using advanced formulae and analytics tools.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts.
- Hands-on experience with financial, statistical software, ERP Systems is preferred
- Candidates must have experience of working with SAP
- Candidate should have experience of GST & TDS filing
- Should have a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Proficient in MS excel
Please email your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org