At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better.With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition.Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you.
We are currently looking for Lead Rotating Equipment Engineer, functionally reporting to Lead Engineer and administratively to Head – Mechanical based out of Chennai.
The resource will handle the requisitions independently for various units in the project. Candidate will be handling the Machinery related activities for the EPCM in Project.
About the Job
• Preparation of Material requisitions, Specifications, Data sheets, ITP etc for the various rotating equipments
• Vendor offer evaluation and preparation of Technical Bid Tabulation reports
• Preparation of Purchase Order documents
• Vendor document review and approval
• Coordination with other disciplines for resolution of various Engineering issues and developments
• Coordination with the Client for resolution of Engineering issues and developments.
• Organizing different meetings with different disciplines, Vendors, Client for resolution of various Engineering issues / activities
• Progress reporting for the various Project activities.
We do not offer you only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering with min 12 - 15 yrs experience in similar EPC companies in the field of Rotating equipments and conversant with API and ISO standards for all the Rotating equipments like pumps, Compressors , steam turbines, lube oil systems, Material of Construction etc and other rotating equipments.
• Dynamic and motivated, Capability to perform the work on time with the required Company quality level
• Attitude to work in team and in an international environment
• Organized, you like to communicate and you are curious about the technical problems to be solved. These characteristics will be the assets necessary to succeed in this position.
• Availability to international mobility for either short- or long-term assignment
• Shop/Site experience and Knowledge of Industrial Plant.
In our continuous journey to developing and building culture of inclusion, we adhere to four Inclusion Gold Standards. And you?
- We challenge our biases and embrace diversity of thought ;
- No one has all the knowledge and solutions, collectively we do ;
- We foster a caring environment where people are respected, comfortable to share and be heard ;
- We promote active listening for effective decision and action.
Starting Date: Immediate
Once receiving your system application, Recruiting Team will screen and match your skills, experience, and potential team fit against the role requirements.We ask for your patience as the team completes the volume of applications with reasonable timeframe.Check your application progress periodically via personal account from created candidate profile during your application.
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram , Facebook , Twitter , Youtube for company updates.