Our client, a world renowned farm and group has grown significantly, and we are looking for a dynamic person to appoint as Procurement Coordinator. This role suits a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who can easily adapt to changing operations. You need to be detail orientated with an energetic and positive attitude to complement the current company culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and manage the procurement function of the Retail department for on-site shops and E-Commerce shop.
- Supplier management
- Develop and manage purchasing guidelines
- Liaising with the finance and operations teams to make sure all information is captured correctly and on time
- Ensuring all stock arrive timeously
Technical Skills and Abilities
- BCom or other relevant tertiary qualification
- 3 years’ experience in procurement, logistics and stock management within a FMCG environment
- Experience working with an ERP system (Sage, SAP)
- An analytical, problem-solving personality with the ability to negotiate and build relationships with suppliers
- Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
- Energetic with positive attitude
- Fluent in Afrikaans & English, with exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience in fresh produce procurement will be advantageous