Our client is currently seeking an experienced Day Concierge to join the team at a luxury development in South West London
The shift pattern will be 4 days on and 4 days off with working hours 8am - 8pm
- Deliver excellent customer service to all residents.
- Greet all residents in a professional and courteous manner.
- Proactively anticipate resident's needs.
- Aid and engage with all guests/residents and colleagues within the development.
- Always act as an ambassador for the company.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and timely manner.
- Verify all visitors, suppliers and contractors.
- Maintain a secure and safe environment for all residents by undertaking guest verification, securing elevator access, conducting security checks throughout the building and undertaking period review of CCTV system.
- Carry out regular building checks and log/report any maintenance that is required through the correct channels.
- Adhere to health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures. Report anything which causes concern to staff or residents to the appropriate authority.
- Understand and be aware of your Departmental Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to these at all times.
- Ensure the communal areas are always kept clean, tidy and presentable.
- Report any incidents, problems or complaints to the appropriate manager in a timely manner.
- Dealing with guests/residents' concerns or complaints, to include a follow up in person or in writing.
- Complete the am/pm/overnight operational reports and handover and report any operational issues.
- Assist with Move In's/Move Out's.
- Experience in Residential or 5* Hotels.
- Reliable and timekeeping.
- Immaculate presentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Experience in the highest level of customer service.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative.
The successful candidate must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.