Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center Emergency Room is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to assist patients with activities of daily living and maintain a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth
Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness. Kernersville Medical Center sits in the heart of the Triad within easy driving distance from Winston Salem, Greensboro and High Point.
About Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center:
- 50 bed, non-profit community medical center located in Kernersville, NC
- Opened in 2011, with newly constructed medical office buildings added in 2013 & 2017
- Offers a full range of services, including medical, surgical, rehabilitative, & bariatric
- Magnet Recognized
Benefits of work at Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 403b and matching program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers of diverse backgrounds to work
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit . #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealthNursing
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED, required.
- Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Completion of NAI program required. Listed with the nurse aide registry as an NA I required. Medication Safety - AME required.
- Additional Skills (preferred): Basic computer skills for documentation.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".