Forte Strong is the nation’s premier life coaching, therapy, and independent living program for
young men, dedicated to treating failure to launch syndrome and the variety of individual
challenges that contribute to it. Since Forte Strong’s inception in 2011, we’ve become one of the
leading experts in failure to launch syndrome and continue to be at the forefront in developing
new techniques and innovative approaches to help emerging adults achieve complete
independence. We continue to be pioneers in transitional-independent programming for young
men ages 18-26. We are excited to introduce and offer neurofeedback training to our clients as
an additional therapeutic modality. We are hiring immediately for a full time Neurofeedback
Technician. previous experience is not necessary. We’re excited to offer you a new rewarding
chapter with us as we build happier, healthier, stronger men.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
● Provide Integrative Neurofeedback Training to patients by generating brain maps,
running neurofeedback sessions, and completing clinical documentation.
● Assumes responsibility for the execution of the Neurofeedback Training Plan.
● Coordinates scheduling of appointments and keeps track of sessions delivered to plan.
● Selects and adjusts neurofeedback protocols to maximize effectiveness of training.
● Tracks, charts, and monitors patient’s training sessions and symptomatic progress.
● Reviews patient progress and training effectiveness with patient and treatment team.
● Assist with the administrative and coordination department tasks.
● Complete all paperwork and clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
● Participate in weekly meetings and contribute to program development to include
developing themselves and their own abilities.
● High school diploma/GED preferred
● College degrees in psychology, communication, or leadership are desirable
● Excellent communication skills
● Must Pass a background check
● Must not have any drug-related charges
● Must not have sexual misconduct charges
● Must pass a drug test
● Must obtain and maintain a CPR/First Aid certification
● Must review Provider Code of Conduct
● Must have an active driver’s license and reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time Entry Level
Pay: $18.00 per hour DOE