Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians is seeking a Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our Westerville Family Physicians office in Westerville, OH! This position plays a key role in patient care working with our providers in providing the best in patient care. Scheduled hours are Monday-Thursday 8a-5p and Friday 8a-4p.
- Escorting patients to exam rooms.
- Recording patient medical, social and family history.
- Measuring patient vital signs (blood pressure, weight, height).
- Completing blood draws and injections for patients.
- Completing EKG's for patients.
- Assisting with front office duties.
- Assisting with educating patient on care-gap closures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant program or LPN licensed in the state of Ohio.
- Basic knowledge of immunizations, medications, and medical terminology.
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records systems preferred.
- Must have proficient computer skills