IDT is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Job Title: Manager, Quote and Order Administration (Core/GWE)
Location: Coralville, IA/Hybrid
Supervise and direct a team of individual contributors including hiring, training, evaluations and discipline.
- Evaluate and implement new or improved order management processes and workflows for quotes within designated product line; work with global Service management to coordinate across sites and business units as needed.
- Work with key commercial stakeholders in Product Management and Sales to optimize customer experience as well as ensure team delivers on key metrics
- Implement processes within team for schedule coverage, channel coverage, and/or segmentation of tasks to ensure accurate and timely processing
- Analyze CRM case data to identify common inquiries and sources of defects; use this information to develop new business processes, customer messaging strategies, and/or employee resources to enable timely and effective resolution.
- Participate in New Product Development projects where order management requirements and processes are critical inputs for planning
- Implement process within team to create and/or review knowledge resources include Hub content, standard work, quote templates, etc.
- Review and approve email correspondence, quotes, and proposed complaint resolutions as necessary.
- Handle escalated problems, complaints, and personnel issues.
- Assist in defining job expectations, performance standards, and policies for the department; uses effective method(s) to monitor and review compliance.
- Provide guidance and specific feedback to assist with employee projects, problem solving and professional development.
- Delegates responsibilities or authority to employees; uses effective method(s) to monitor and review progress.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Licensure, Certification, Registration (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree required with 3 years of experience within a Customer Support or Commercial function
What We Offer:
- Shift Differentials (Extra Compensation for less traditional shifts)
- Generous Paid Time Off Accruals
- 16 Hours PAID Volunteer Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Up to eight (8) weeks of 100% paid parental leave to eligible U.S. associates
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.