Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
- Rawtenstall (BB4)
- £10 - £12.50 per hour
- Start date: October 2022
Teaching Personnel are currently working alongside a Primary School in Rawtenstall (BB4) who are looking to source an enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Primary Practitioner to work alongside small groups of pupils in Year 6.
The Head Teacher has explained she is committed to ensuring every child in the class receives the right support from the beginning of the academic year. The Head Teacher is looking for an experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant (Level 2 or above) to work alongside small groups of pupils in Year 6. The class teacher will plan the sessions for lower and higher attaining pupils and the successful applicant will be working with 4-6 pupils at a time, providing interventions and booster sessions.
This role is on a full-time basis (Monday- Friday) starting from October half-term, initially until February half-term, however, this can change.
As a successful candidate you must have:
- A Level 2 Qualification or above in ‘Supporting Teaching and Learning’ or equivalent
- Vast experience working within a Primary School Setting
- Excellent Behaviour Management
- Good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of Schools
- Have the confidence to deliver Maths, English and Reading interventions