Licensed Clinician (dually licensed in TX and VA):
EMS Ventures (MySpectrum Counseling & Coaching; EMS of Virginia) is seeking a Licensed Clinician (LPC or LCSW) who is licensed in both Texas and Virginia to join our team as we expand our community-based services into the Dallas, Texas, area.
To start, the candidate will provide Teletherapy (online counseling) to clients residing in Virginia through MySpectrum Counseling & Coaching. Over time, this candidate will work with our team to help support our expansion of Mental Health Skill-building Services, Crisis Stabilization, and Medication Management Services into the Dallas, Texas, area. EMS currently provides these services in Virginia. The candidate will work with the Virginia team to grow the programs in Texas.
The successful candidate will be flexible to shift duties as the company expands. The candidate must be physically located in Dallas, Texas, to support the physical presences in the state. The candidate will work with the team to hire and lead a team of QMHPs to provide the services.
This position as a Teletherapist is full-time or part-time, and would require the bandwidth to shift to community based services and program growth as time goes on. The compensation to start is based on a 60/40 split for Teletherapy sessions, although this is negotiable given the scope and growth opportunity of the position.
In considering the Teletherapist role within this job, please read below:
If you are considering, or have tried, to have your own private practice, MySpectrum will continue to provide you with all the perks without the headaches. With our Teletherapist position, you can work from home with a steady stream of clients and steady income. You focus on your clinical work while we handle the rest!
MySpectrum offers outpatient counseling and coaching to children and adults, focusing on the Autism Spectrum, Substance Abuse Spectrum, Mental Health Spectrum, and Whole Life Spectrum. We work with every person, on every spectrum and are seeking skilled Therapists throughout the state of Virginia who are interested in providing teletherapy to our clients. If you don't specialize in any one area, but find yourself to be an out-of-the-box thinker and relationship-driven Therapist who can engage clients virtually, this may be the fit you are looking for. We are seeking a diverse group of Therapists who enjoy their work, like to have fun, and are passionate about offering the most creative and innovative ways to treat clients. We want to serve clients who haven't otherwise been able to find the right fit for therapy, who don't fit the mold of other practices who have more narrow focuses, who may have barriers to getting to an office for therapy, and most of all, want to reduce the stigma associated with receiving therapy. If you have a special niche, and are wanting to find a place where you can build an established client base from your own home or office, we look forward to hearing from you. **Instead of worrying about building your own private practice, we will do that for you.** In addition to having remote locations through teletherapy, we have a home office in North Chesterfield, VA, where you can visit and obtain in-person support.
Some of the aspects of being in private practice that we will take care of for you at MySpectrum include:
- Credentialing with insurance carriers
- Billing (you get paid on a bi-weekly basis regardless of if we do)
- A teletherapy platform that integrates with an electronic health record
The Teletherapist will provide therapy through a HIPAA compliant teletherapy platform in standard 45-60 minute sessions. The average caseload for full-time Therapists will be approximately 30 client sessions per week. We recognize that it may take time to build a solid caseload and are willing to work with you on a part-time basis until you become full-time, if that is your desire. We also hire part-time Teletherapists who have availability to offer at least 7 sessions per week.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide therapy virtually in standard 45-60 minute blocks
- Complete Assessments
- Complete Treatment Plans
- Complete Progress Notes
- Provide input about the best strategies, techniques, and services to offer to help as many people as possible
- Be an integral part of MySpectrum!
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be licensed as an LCSW, LPC, or LCP in the state of Virginia, and eligible for credentialing with major insurance panels; those with clinical licenses in multiples states, in addition to Virginia, are encouraged to apply. For this position, dual licensure in Texas and Virginia is required.
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Desire to be a part of a growing company by offering input, thoughts, and considerations for how to best meet the needs of our clients. We all are a team and each person's input is valued; we expect those who join us to be willing to contribute to our overall growth!
- Flexibility to commit to joining us now, and the drive to stick with us so that your caseload can grow
- **Must have high-speed internet access
- **Must have HIPAA protected space to use on a consistent basis for sessions
- **Must be comfortable working remotely and seeing clients via telehealth
Benefits and Perks:
- You can create your own hours
- Work from home or from your own office
- You can live anywhere in the state of Virginia
- Competitive compensation based on a 60/40 split (bi-weekly pay based on sessions conducted, not on what we have collected from insurance; you receive 60% of what we bill insurance regardless of if we get paid); this can be negotiated for this position
- Health insurance available if you average 30 or more billable sessions per week: medical, dental, vision (with employer and employee contribution); optional life, cancer, and critical illness insurance
- Retirement planning with up to 3% company match
- Casual environment that promotes fun and creativity
- A therapy practice where you don't have to worry about the business aspects! Just be a Therapist!
Please visit our website to learn more about who we are and what we do: . For information about EMS of Virginia, please visit . If you would like more information about us, send an email with any questions to: . We will be happy to provide you with any information you may be seeking while considering to apply to work with us.
Powered by JazzHR