Step away from the standard support role and get involved in launches and key activities for our Residential Project Marketing team. We are currently seeking a confident and proactive Team & Marketing Assistant to support our highly successful Director and the wider Residential team.
Based in our stunning Newcastle office and reporting to the Associate Director/Operations Manager of Residential, this busy and valued role will see you as a go to person for the seamless executions of everything administrative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your strong administration, marketing and organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail in this autonomous role. You’ll be supporting a driven team within a fast paced, collaborative and sociable environment.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Produce accurate and detailed submissions, reports and other property documentation.
- Manage the social media presence of the Residential team.
- Prepare reports, presentations & agendas for sales meetings, taking and distributing minutes.
- Coordinate the rosters for the sales agents.
- Generate reports from the CRM database.
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales advices.
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Recent administration experience preferably within the property industry.
- Minimum intermediate MS Office Skills in particular Excel as well as InDesign.
- Proactive and team focused approach to work.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise competing deadlines.
This is a rare opportunity for somebody with an administrative and marketing background who is seeking to boost their skills and take their support career in a new direction. Your proactive, positive attitude and strong attention to detail will ensure your success within this collaborative and friendly team. In return, we offer a real opportunity to expand your skill set and be exposed to the inner workings of a highly successful sales team.
We offer you the ability to access a large and varied range of benefits whilst working in a fun and flexible working environment.
We foster an environment in which everyone at Colliers feels respected and comfortable bringing their authentic selves to do their best work. It’s our people who set us apart and we actively recruit people who represent the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We take great pride in doing what’s right and operating in ways that benefit the business, our people, our clients, our communities, and the environment.
Experts join experts, and we welcome you to join us as we lead the industry into the future.
Please apply with your CV or call Jackie Batterham – Recruitment Executive on 02 4702 0127 for more information.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.