• Understand the project scope of work
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any sub-contractors To prepare / compile on construction drawings, packing list and other related documents prior mobilization to site.
• To ensure the delivered items against packing list / delivery order are correct.
• Setting out sites and organizing facilities.
• Understand the site requirement and ensure the compliance.
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
• Liaising with client, consultant, sub-contractor and supplier during site activities.
• Attending meetings, requested by client to keep them informed of progress.
• Resolving any unexpected site problems that may arise.
• Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
• Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
• Planning the site work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
• Responsible for all the tools n material for Mass Job in organize (record n report)
• Report, inform and update the superior daily work activity or any other issue/progress related to work.
• Any Other task assigned by superior management for time to time
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Understand the basic boiler operation.
• Able to read and understand the electrical diagram and P&ID drawing.
• Take a good care of technician facilities such as car and tools.
• Manual hands on, mechanical, electrical and troubleshooting skills.
• Detail-oriented to keep proper records.
• Understand the importance of adhering to safety standards.
• Initiative, willing learn and problem solving oriented.
• Good stamina and health to maneuver within boilers and work in awkward positions and travelling
OVER 40 YEARS OF SUPERIOR ENGINEERING & QUALITY MANUFACTURING
Since its inception over 40 years ago, Mechmar has grown to become a leading manufacturer of industrial steam boilers, heaters and pressure vessels within the South East Asian region.
Our wide product range serves to meet the thermal heating needs of our customers regardless of their industry and location. Our products are the result of years of continuous and rigorous detailed engineering and dedication to providing quality in our manufacture and in our service to our clients. We offer a wide range of engineered products to suit your needs and requirements:
Fire-tube steam and hot water boilers (Oil & Gas-fired)
Water-tube steam and hot water boilers (Biomass & Solid fuel)
Thermal oil heaters (Oil & Gas-fired or Biomass & Solid fuel)
Biomass power plants
Waste heat recovery boilers
Energy Efficient Economizers
We strive to delight our clients with thermal solutions that are efficient and cost-effective.
We are a leading boiler manufacturer in Malaysia located at Pasir Gudang, Johor. We seek dedicated, committed, sincere and aggressive individuals to join us for the following position: