● The Project Manager shall serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and will be responsible for the overall coordination to ensure the satisfactory fulfilment of the requirements and Scope of work including supply, implementation, roll out, acceptance, change management and facility management services etc. for SAP ERP System.
● He/she shall act as the representative of on all matters relating to the work.
● Develop and oversee detailed project plans.
● He/she shall keep a close contact with customer and will be responsible for the timely submission of deliverables as per define project plan.
● Shall have Functional experience in few of the SAP modules
● Coordinate with functional consultants and work towards analysing user related, acceptance related, technical and functional issues of SAP ERP System and work towards closure of them.
● Ensure all project goals accomplished according to specifications and business objectives
● Would be aware of the SAP Activate methodology in use for the SAP S/4 HANA projects
● Provide Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) on selected business processes to assemble input into business case.
● Provide estimations and developing techno commercial proposals for the opportunities
● Identify, analyse and recommend business systems solutions to management having broad business impact.
● Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
● This will also involve identification of key functional/technical risks associated with the various modules and work with developers/SI Team towards closure.
● Assist by coordinating for IT/OEM audit activity and closure of gaps and findings.
● Application Implementation, Maintenance and Enhancement projects.
● Should have good analytical and problem solving skills in both Support and Projects.
● Delivering Impact assessment/solutions for change requests raised by business users.
● Assessing and suggesting the required upgrades in the form of support packs/enhancement packs
● Preparation of cutover plan/RFC for implementation.
● Build end to end documentation and catalogue for supported applications and known errors.
● Business Engagement – Engaging with business proactive to build trust and relationship for better stakeholder management.
● Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates.
● At least 15 years of experience and minimum 7 years as Project Manager in implementation SAP projects
● More than 5 full life cycle SAP ERP project implementations
● Strong domain & technical knowledge.
● Have good working experience in SAP S/4 HANA implementations with SAP Activate methodology.
● Should have experience in Stakeholder Management, Quality Management, Resource Management, Cutover Management and SAP Technical management
● Experience in preparing Business blueprints, design documents and developments.
● Excellent in Solution building experience, and have a good grip of an end to end functionality of SAP system.
● Map the processes (AS-IS and TO-BE), objectives, and requirements of clients and develop the required modifications in the product.
● Should have very good communication skills
● Should have very good risk management skills
● Power utilities industry experience mandatory
● At least 3 Project Implementation of SAP ERP with PSU/Central/ State Govt. Organizations
● At least one Project Implementation of SAP ERP in Power sector in India
Skill Sets Required
● An in-depth understanding of ERP SAP business solutions as a Project Manager
● Must have extensive experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies, with strong client facing experience;
● Conceptualize and conduct UAT sessions, manage Cutover, parallel runs and Go-Lives
● Use SAP Migration Cockpit to migrate legacy data from legacy systems to SAP S/4HANA Systems
● Integration Experience with non-SAP functions and review the architectural components
● Manage the communications with all stakeholder, status updates to senior managers, and help in auditing the solutions.
● Effective/clear verbal and oral communication skills in English.
● Analytical/Problem solving skills.
● SDLC, testing & defect management
Enzen Global is an innovative & knowledge-based Consulting, Engineering and Operations organisation exclusively working on Energy and Utility (Gas, Power and Water) sectors. We provide
outcome based turnkey solutions, blending industry best practices and leading-edge ideas with a continuous focus on meeting our customers’ expectations.
We work with clients across the value chain to deliver sustainable and lasting improvements to their efficiency and performance. As part of our solution suite, we provide strategy, consulting, digital, technology, management and operations services. In addition, we develop the commercially successful use of renewable resources to deliver a transformative advantage for our customers.
Enzen focuses on delivering outcomes and has a wide range of advisory and engineering services for the power, water, gas and renewable energy sectors, supported by our specialised Business Units and unique Centres of Excellence. These cover Business Operations, Business Transformation,
Enterprise Solutions and Energy & Water Network Operations, and help deliver high-quality, effective, need-specific solutions. Our project work includes but is not limited to smart utility networks, technology optimisation, capital efficiency, asset management and mergers &
Founded in 2006, the business has grown and developed across the globe, with a presence in the UK, India, USA, Spain, Australia, Turkey and Kazakhstan.