Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Other(Sales)
- Conduct research and development on innovative marketing strategies for international market penetration and brand marketing.
- Monitor the rate enquiries from agents has been responded and act accordingly.
- Respond to the enquiries from overseas agents.
- Prepare and then follows up on any quotations made for agents and negotiating terms with them.
- Internal coordination with related departments or external parties to fulfill agent’s requirements.
- Build rapport and strategic relationships with international/overseas agents for international agency marketing.
- Responsible to perform comparison/analysis and to provide recommendations/suggestions to sales team regarding overseas agent’s rates and services.
- Work closely and coordinate within the sales team to develop creative workable solutions for customer needs and to achieve sales objectives.
- Generate and exchange new sales leads from/to overseas agents.
- Analyze oversea agent’s rate perpendicularly with market rates.
- Assist manager to train and supervise all subordinates under your coverage.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
- Education Background : Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field of study.
- Experience : At least 2 years of experience in sales in logistics and freight forwarding.
- Require Skill :
( Qualification related to logistics and management is an added advantage.
( Experience in warehousing, haulage services and supply chain is an added advantage.
( Possess knowledge of the market and industry
( Sound exposure to terminologies and concepts of the industry
( Good communication (both written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
( Strong sales and negotiation skill and technique
( Customer relationship management
( Strong problem-solving and creativity skills
( Leadership and management skills