Manufacturing(Machinery), Trading Firm
Managing certain product-line sales in the assigned territory.
Reviewing and analysing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed
Attending team meeting and training session with colleagues to improve sales skill &
technical knowledge on product applications.
Develop a thorough understanding of Keyence products and applications through
classes, seminars, and on-the-job training.
Work with experienced salespeople to develop sales skills through real life examples
Satisfactorily complete mentorship program providing sales training and an overview
of Keyence’s culture of success.
Provide technical consultation and service to customers to help solve their
applications using Keyence’s products.
Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility in adapting to Keyence’s expectations and
the challenges customers present you.
Travel to customer locations three days a week and work successfully in a wide
variety of manufacturing environments.
- Education: Background : Diploma/ Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering OR Mechatronics or
Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience : - Fresh graduate with sales enthusiasm has advantage or 1 year of sales experience
Aggressive and hardworking. Candidate has to be a fast learner and can carry out instructions quickly in the study of
equipment manufacturing and automation industry.
- Others :
( Aggressive, independent, self-motivated
( Hunger with sales amount, KPI performance is very important
( Candidate with marketing skill has priority
( Must possess own transport
• Good interpersonal skills, task oriented and target conscious.
• Good presentation skills (communication) and experience in performing corporate presentation will be an added advantage.
• A self-starter with initiative, drive and strong desire to succeed.