Job Purpose Summary
RingCentral is hiring a System Analyst to join our growing marketing technology team at our office in Mandaluyong City. He/she will be responsible for handling Adobe Experience Cloud operations; integrations into our Marketing automation instance to enhance Marketing; and Lead Management Capabilities. The Systems Analyst must be comfortable analyzing the key causes of data and process issues, drive processes/systems that solve these issues and communicate them to the internal team.
Candidates will be adept at learning new technologies. You will help integrate new marketing tools with systems like SMS, Drift, Workato, Marketo, and Salesforce to enable marketers to run programs at scale. The ideal candidate has a technical mindset and is comfortable with working with new systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and support end to end customer journey experiences based on requirements from stakeholders.
- Be "hands on" with technologies to design, build, test, deploy, admin and monitor solutions to achieve desired business outcomes while applying best practices. (Technologies include Marketo, Salesforce, Zapier, Adobe Journey Optimizer.)
- Help drive major campaign efforts by automating data flows and workflows.
- Build and develop database and API integration connectors leveraging JSON, SQL.
- Provide technical support and maintenance for Marketing programs.
- Work closely with relevant teams (Sales, Business Services, internal Marketing, IT) to ensure cross systems integrations.
- Support and expand marketing capabilities by integrating technologies like Drift, Chilipiper, CDP, and Workato.
- Establish and maintain documentation and training materials for projects; provide general and specialized training/enablement to new and existing users.
- Support and troubleshoot data issues as needed
- Global Digital Marketing
- Global Customer Marketing
- Sales Operations
- Business Services
- Global Sales
- DevOps Team
- Digital/Website organizations
- Marketing Technology Platforms and Vendors
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science, MIS, IT
- 2-3 years of experience
- Hands on SQL experience is required
- Database experience is required
- Salesforce.com experience is required
- Basic Excel experience is required
- HTML experience is preferred
- Experience deploying, analyzing, and iterating on complex integrations is preferred but not required
- Data integration experience (EAI, ETL) is preferred but not required
- Working experience developing documentation and training materials for internal business processes
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to continuously problem solve across diverse subject matters with high client and team visibility, able to adapt quickly and appropriately to pressure
- Strong writing, presentation, and analytical skills. Able to relate results to client/project business objectives
- An eye for quality and exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Naturally inquisitive and committed to continuous learning and improvement
- Able to work for comfortable night shift
- Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Adobe experience platform, Adobe experience cloud, Adobe campaign experience is strongly preferred
- Must possess a teamwork attitude when collaborating with all stakeholders
- Must be people-oriented
- Must be able to observe integrity when dealing with commitments with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Must have discipline when creating strategy plans and follow strict timelines of projects
- Must be result-driven
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, success-driven, team-oriented, and is committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. We’re looking for outstanding individuals like you to join us!