Job Responsibilities :
• Assists with the maintenance of medication and clinical content, using evidence-based
guidelines and resources.
• Collaborates as part of a multidisciplinary team within the organization and with Vendor
Partners to problem-solve and propose expedited solutions relating to content.
• Utilize the Clinical knowledge to assist Quality Assurance teams in building/validating clinical
scripts for Clinical Workflow (CWF) areas such as Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE),
Medication Management, Clinical Charting, CDS/CDSS, etc.
• Is an independent and team contributor offering proposals and process improvements to
streamline the design, delivery and testing of clinical, operational and logistical applications and
• Collaborates with customers and leverages other peer-reviewed sources to analyze industry
standard content relating to Clinical Pathways and Treatment Algorithms (e.g. HAP, CAP,
• Reviews, documents and assists with the maintenance of Hazard Logs for various product lines.
• Analyzes potential or actual Patient Safety-related customer/internal reports and takes
• Provides clinical safety discovery to relevant third-party vendors.
• Currently registered as a licensed healthcare professional
• Proficient experience with eClinicalWorks or equivalent industry Electronic Health Record
• Experience with and understanding of medical terminologies and taxonomies such as SNOMEDCT, ICD-9/ICD-10, LOINC, RxNorm, UMLS, CPT, etc.
• Has a working understanding of governmental and regulatory incentive program(s) in addition
to JCAHO / CMS accreditation concepts.
• General knowledge of integration/interoperability protocols such as HL7 V2, C-CDA, FHIR,
SMART on FHIR, and CDS Hooks
• Exceptional communication (oral & written) skills.
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g.: Word, Excel)
• Ambulatory and/or Acute Care EHR Implementation experience
• eClinicalWorks Core product experience a plus
• Ability to write basic to intermediate SQL Queries
BPharma -Any Specialization