At Smartstaff we are building an ecosystem that is focused on making work better for the 100 million blue-collar workers working in India's Industrial hubs.
Smartstaff is a full stack blue collar workforce management platform designed for manufacturing companies.
The three key offerings of the business are:
A mobile first HRMS platform that automates and digitises all aspects of workforce management for manufacturing plants starting with attendance capturing to payrolling.
Staffing solutions for companies struggling with high attrition and high absenteeism. Smartstaff can improve manufacturing efficiency by helping companies employ an engaged and reliable contingent workforce.
Worker benefits that cover use cases like advance salary, worker insurance, worker accommodation and more. These benefits can improve worker retention by ~30%.
Our team is made up of seasoned entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, driven sales professionals, creative marketers and persistent operations folks who have done this before and want to do it again. This time bigger…
What’s left to add?
What will you do?
● Manage the accommodation operations for smartstaff business by building strategy, Process & team from Central & ground Operations viewpoint
● Achieving the best costing & superlative quality in the bracket we are operating in and scaling the model across zones
● Striking strategic partnerships with promising players in the sector to bring in asset lite behavior
● Driving visibility of the occupancy, costing across headers, and facilitating the pace of the supply team. Strategy for creating open capacity such a way where acco is ahead of supply
● Solving problems by constructive & Product-oriented thinking
● Creating city level teams to execute the models & strategies finalized by drafting content & training
● Overseeing the compliant aspects of the piece of work handled by you internally & externally
● Drafting smartstaff quality standards and creating a visiting QC team across accommodations ensuring the high standards of quality
● Taking up large scale township projects for smartstaff workers and solving the problem in terms of heavy lock-ins & high liabilities
● Metric oriented approach & data-driven decisions
What will enable you to do it?
● 4+ years of experience (preferably in operations, project management, or other stakeholder management roles
● Experienced in real estate, Co-living & large-scale hospitality chains would be a value add.
● Experience problem solving for high growth firms from an early stage would be preferred
● Equally good at process building and driving execution on the ground
● Strong communication and convincing skills and the ability to meet daily, weekly, and long term objectives
● Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from tier 1 institutes
Who should apply for this job?
You. If you are someone who is looking for:
Growth opportunities within an organization that’s blitzscaling
Making an impact in the India substack by building an ecosystem for the blue-collar workforce community
Driving user behaviour for qik-changing and ever-evolving problem statements