We are looking for self-motivated, great team-players and passionate AWS Security Architect/Engineer/Pen-tester with extensive Cloud experience. This role will be expected to anticipate possible security threats and identify areas of weakness in AWS cloud Platform. Must respond promptly and effectively to possible breaches of security. Rently being and ISO, ISMS and PIMS certified and SOC2 certified company completely focuses on Security.
We are seeking a AWS Security Solutions Architect with extensive Cloud experience. This role will be expected to anticipate possible security threats and identify areas of weakness in AWS cloud Platform. Must respond promptly and effectively to possible breaches of security .
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conducts forensic investigations, and create incident responses.
- Automate incidents into triggering a service ticket for the proper team to handle.
- Enhance security capabilities
- Experience with a Single Sign On implementation is a plus but not required.
- Experience implementing a monitoring solution like CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Datadog, Logic Monitor a plus.
- Establish a plan to protect data and information systems against unauthorized access, modification, and/or destruction
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
- Conducting regular system tests and ensuring continuous monitoring of platform security
- Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills
- Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses
- Deliver technical reports and log analysis.
- 8 - 12 years experience
- Previous Experience building dashboards and creating security policies.
- Have experience with Datadog and AWS security monitoring tools
- Experience creating best practices when it comes to security practice and incident management
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Familiarity with common security (penetration)test tools such as Burp proxy
- Familiarity with common security coding guidelines such as OWASP
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Good written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- AWS certified Solutions Architect and/or AWS Certified Security is plus
Being a product based company we heavily invest in developing functional/ technology/ leadership skill sets in our team members. So candidates who are willing to commit to a minimum of 2 years need to apply.