High School Teacher - Special Education Setting
Location: Northern Suburbs Sydney NSW Work Type: Full time Salary:
North West Sydney location
Any Subject - High School Teacher
Work with Students with EBDB
Frontline Education are currently seeking
A High School Teacher with a passion for Special Education - NW Sydney
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a permanent role within Special Education?
* Full Time - Permanent Position
* Commencing Term 4 2022
* Work within a special needs setting with students with emotional/behavioural needs
* Unique school setting in Sydney's North West
The ideal Candidates:
* Experience working within Special Education
* Secondary/High School Teaching Qualification in any subject
* NESA Accreditation to teach in NSW essential
* Current Working With Children Check
* Full Working rights for Australia
Our client school is looking for a teacher to work with students in years 7-10 in their specialist education setting in the Blue mountains.
These roles will suit someone looking to diversify into EBDB/Special Education and use their passion for working with students who need additional holistic support to thrive within education.
Frontline Education are one of Sydney's leading Education Recruitment specialists. We provide support and assistance with temporary and permanent placements within the Independent and DEC sectors for Education.