We are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and energetic Creche attendant to join our team and help to develop and deliver educational, fun and engaging activities, whilst ensuring quality care and supervision of all children at Next Gen Kings Park. Our Creche is open Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 2pm
This position is being offered on a casual basis approximately 15 hours per week and hours of work will include some Saturdays and at least 2 other weekday shifts which can be flexible to suit your availability. Pay rate will be as per Children’s Services Award.
To become a part of our amazing team you will have:
- A Current West Australian Working with Children’s Card
- A Current First Aid Certificate
- Must be available to work some shifts during the school holidays
- Must be capable of helping to program our Holiday Active Program
- Must be prepared to run and help with our Holiday active Program
- Previous experience in the supervision of babies and toddlers.
- Ability to interact in a positive, sensitive and respectful manner with children of all abilities and their parents.
- Willingness to develop and deliver educational, fun and engaging activities suitable for babies and toddlers.
- Be aware of individual children's needs and provide for them appropriately e.g. nappy changes, bottles, snacks, etc.
- An understanding of child care regulations and legislation.
- Be prepared to clean as required
If you are passionate about working with children and are dedicated to providing exceptional service, then apply today!