- Not for Profit Organisation
- Industry Competitive Hourly Rates
- All shifts available including weekends
- 3-4 Casual or Part time Shifts per week
- Sign up bonus after 3 months
- Training & Education Opportunities
- A friendly and supportive management, culture & team
- Onsite parking
- The ability to have lunch at the ‘Changing Seasons Café’ (staff discount)
- Be part of a vibrant team
- $15,900 salary packaging per FBT year to significantly reduce your taxable income
We have a number of excellent casual opportunities for Personal Care Attendants who are passionate about caring for the aged, in our 118 bed facility located in Bayswater.
Tabulam and Templer Homes for the Aged (TTHA) is a multicultural aged care provider that promotes independence, self-esteem, choice and outstanding customer service to its residents. We have current vacancies for people who are passionate about caring for the elderly and are seeking long and rewarding careers within the organisation.
About the role ...
We are looking for Personal Care Attendants who are passionate about caring for aging Victorians and can communicate well within a team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve high quality support to residents with their daily living activities
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensure health and safety laws are adhered to
- Demonstrate expertise in infection control and manual handling
- Meet reporting and documentation standards
As someone with previous experience in the aged care industry, you are a kind, genuine and caring individual who is committed to providing a consistent, professional and effective level of support. You are also respectful and passionate about caring for older people.
You are an upbeat and positive person, who is able to clearly communicate, and build genuine relationships with Residents, the team and other staff and ensure a high level of dignity is maintained.
To be considered for this role, you MUST have the following relevant experience, skills, knowledge and qualifications:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Enjoy working in a close team environment
- Reliable, flexible and able to commit to a variety of shifts
- Certificate III in Aged Care (or equivalent)
- Completed courses regarding Living with Dementia
- 12 months previous experience within Aged Care (desired)
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply
- Applicants must have a valid police clearance
- Must have COVID-19 Vaccination
How to apply
We are not requesting a copy of your resume at this stage, so please complete the requested work history and education information on the application page (you are encouraged to detail any (and all) certificates or licence(s) information under the education section).
If you meet the above criteria and you’re interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Previous applicants need not apply.