The Penfold Motor Group, part of Peter Warren Automotive Holdings, is a very proudly Australian owned business with multiple franchises including Audi, Mazda, Volkswagen, Hyundai and Suzuki. Our company of 300+ valued employees across various sites is built on a solid foundation of extensive market knowledge, superior customer service and industry-leading expertise, and our people are genuinely considered one of our premium assets.
About the Role
We are seeking two motivated and enthusiastic Service Advisors to join our Mazda team on a full-time basis, one position will be based fully at our Burwood service centre, whilst the second position will move between the Burwood and Hawthorn service centres.
As a Service Advisor, you will be someone who enjoys a challenge, working in a team environment with great customer service skills.
• Being the first point of contact for our customers, you will determine their requirements
• Liaising with the workshop and parts departments
• Quote repair jobs and liaise with customers ensuring they are given the best possible Customer Service experience
• Meeting and exceeding manufacturers CSI targets
Requirements for the role will involve the following:
• Experience in a similar role within a Retail Automotive Service Department
• Excellent communication, numeracy and customer service skills
• Willing to go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations
• Sound automotive technical knowledge
• Punctual and reliable
• Have a professional attitude and be well organised
• Current driver licence
• Be able to work in a team environment
• Demonstrate care and attention to detail
• Have the right to work in Australia with residency entitlements
What we offer:
• Attractive salary and commission package
• Car allowance or company car provided
• The opportunity to work in a well established company with an excellent reputation for customer service
• A dynamic and friendly work environment
• Career opportunities that only come with working within one of the largest automotive companies
• Employee Assistance Program with access to comprehensive health and wellbeing resources
Being part of a much larger business, there is plenty of opportunity over time to grow and develop your potential throughout the wider business.
If you think you can bring real value and add to the energy & enthusiasm in our team, we would love to hear from you!