Marken is a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS and is a critical part of UPS Healthcare. With Polar Speed and Marken included, the UPS Healthcare division staffs 128 locations with 5,500 employees worldwide. Marken offers a state-of-the-art GMP-compliant depot network and logistic hubs for clinical drug product storage and distribution in 58 locations worldwide, while maintaining the leading position for Direct-to-Patient and Home Healthcare services, biological sample shipments and biological kit production. Marken’s dedicated 2100 staff members manage 120,000 drug product and biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in more than 220 countries.
"Embark on a career with PURPOSE - Join Marken"
An opportunity to be on the frontline of healthcare innovation and to help facilitate the shipments and therapies aimed to save human life. This will change the face of medicine as we know it.
Why Join Marken!?
- Global Exposure – Being part of a Global Tea & Network and a part of the lifesaving team!
- Diversified and Inclusive Work Environment
- Personal & Professional Training and Development Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Other exciting & attractive benefits and continuous learning programs
- Marken is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
The incumbent shall be a part of the design and development of Marken's training courses/experiences as envisioned by our Training & Development team. He or She shall be responsible to ensure all learning objectives are met and trainees are equipped with the specified knowledge and competencies following their successful completion of each training.
Being part of the global team, you will specialize in developing either live (Instructor-Led Training, Virtual Training) or asynchronous (eLearning, emerging channels) training courses/experiences and do so under the direction of the Director, Global Training & Development and the responsibilities shall not be limited to the following:
- Collaborate with SMEs, and other stakeholders to design & develop all course content (Instructor-Led, Virtual, eLearning, Emerging Channels) with the goal of translating curriculum design into actionable learning, in a timely manner
- Develop and edit training materials including training slides, Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, exercises, case studies, and supplemental training materials to extend learning retention and ‘in the moment’ resource documents to increase learning and retention
- Ensure that learning components in all modalities are grounded in principles of adult learning
- Synthesize and utilize review feedback to ensure appropriate delivery methods and activity types are utilized to improve learning outcomes, meet customer needs, and align with the overall blended strategy
- Collaborate with subject matter experts & curriculum designers to define & develop certification tests
- Define and manage project schedules and manage multiple assigned courses simultaneously to ensure appropriate stakeholder input, quality, and on-time completion
- Load training content to appropriate repositories/platforms for record retention and distribution and maintain version control
- Ensure existing content remains relevant by continuously improving, revising, and updating current training materials based on the latest product information and our existing earning tools, trends, and ideas
- Minimum a Degree in any relevant discipline with at least 3 years of experience developing adult learning curriculums or training plans
- Strong editing, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent follow-up, time management, and organization skills
- Knowledge of logistics or pharma environment is desired
- Strong knowledge and hands-on skills in Adobe Suite are a must