Launched in early 2015 (https://www.milkbasket.com/), Milk basket is India’s first and largest daily micro-delivery service which is acquired by “Reliance”. Built on the unique Indian habit of getting fresh milk delivered at home every morning, Milk basket (accessible on milkbasket.com, iOS and Android) is today fulfilling the entire grocery needs of a household every day before 7:00 a.m. To enable frequent and friction- less buying, Milk basket has innovated flexi ordering and contactless delivery - both a first in the e commerce industry - and favourites of Milk basket customers.
1. Responsible for (E-com )
2. Sourcing of Fruit, Vegetable, Flower
3. Manage end-to-end responsibilities: Category, Operations, Procurement & Vendor
Most important task(s) accountable for; what must be accomplished
1. Manage the respective city’s buying activity for Fresh Category (Fresh Fruits and
2. Coordination for Central Buying plan for seasonal SKUs (farmers + vendors).
3. Managing Supply chain of Fresh Articles.
4. Manages quality control, product rejections and resolves vendor disputes.
5. Negotiates the lowest possible cost for the commodity balanced against the optimum
quality and schedule needs. Daily Buying report submission
6. Assures that the commodity is delivered on schedule, at the negotiated price, and
meets the quality.
7. Managing the vendor and Farmer Sourcing for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
8. Handling end to end annual business of fruits and Vegetable.
9. Set up and manage distributor and supplier relationships for the city.
10. Price Negotiation, Mandi MIS , Competitor Benchmark
11. Stock planning - Day cover, Inventory corrections
12.Vendor Management - New Vendor creation, Payments & Grievances.
Personal Profile: Personal qualities, skills required, previous experience
1. Ownership Mind set.
2. Problem solving skills
3. Result Oriented
4. Leadership skills
Bangalore, Hyderabad, Noida
Graduate or Post Graduate